Saturday, July 29, 2006

Inspiration

Update: Life back to normal. Not lethargic anymore as stated below. Now I need the inspiration to write a short story. Next week will be an academic week, long tests and quizzes scheduled all over the place so I'll need to work on my short story fairly soon or risk losing myself beneath reviewing and the like. Sir Pulan said it should be realistic, and to make it easy he said we should draw from experience. Now if drawing from experience is the case, what is there better to write about than a page from one's lovelife? Nah, that'll be too cheesy. Though it won't be that hard for me, I have enough material to make a telenovela with. Ha, I just reminded myself that I never really forgot about that. Its always been there, at the back of my head, annoying whenever something reminds me of it, and believe me, there's always something to remind me of it. I must clear my head of this - "distraction". Something should inspire me to write about something soon. Something else. Where are the muses when you need them?

No comments: