Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sadista ang mga nasa ESS! Haha. Imagine making us drink a mix of Raw egg, Kimchi, Wasabi and Tomato Sauce! It was ok actually, and once you get to the Kimchi bits it wasn't that...disgusting.. That was part of a series of challenges they made us do in the ESS orsem. it was alot of fun and I got to meet alot of new friends. I met my classmates who are ES majors during the orsem. They were surprised to see me there, but I just entertained them with my application story(for those of you who don't know, I'm suppose to choose ES, not DS). They say I should shift, but meh...I guess i'm fine where I am already. Still, I'll always be an environmentalist and maybe an "ES major" at heart. Hehe.

Now somebody just said I'm judgemental, but don't want to tell me why. Now I wonder, WHY? Not just why do they think I'm judgemental, but also why they don't want to tell me. I like to hear honest opinions about myself(now just because you read this don't go peppering me with your opinions all at once) so that I know what I'm like to other people. Now I wonder, why am I judgemental?

No comments: