Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm starting to hate 4:30 to 6...
Thats because all the possible non-academic stuff are scheduled during that time. Now my incredibly free sched is now incredibly full. Thats the demanding LM activities, other possible org activities, teachers scheduling make-up classes and more. Its even more inconvenient if its raining like today. I got home to an already flooded village and an angry dad. It sucks to have classes suspended and your not included since your college already. I still haven't found my Arnis jacket, which if you didn't know I somehow "misplaced" last Tuesday. Im starting to have a headache... And the one thing that keeps nagging at the back of my head is; "When did Superman have time to fool around with Lois Lane?"

1 comment:

Weurne said...

Well, I guess that's why they tell us that we shouldn't join no more than 2 orgs. I can see why now.

More than 2 orgs is gonna be helll.