Thursday, July 06, 2006

Arnis is so cool! Hehe. I mean I just couldn't stop thinking, or talking about it. The techniques they taught to us are amazing, and if properly executed, or at least decently, could really kill someone. Like what Kenot said, I can't believe this is Filipino, and not many people know about it. Makes me proud to be a Filipino already. Hehe.

I took a somewhat spontaneous adventure today. It started with me and Kenot looking out the terrace of the cafeteria at the Loyola School of Theology and talking about a shortcut down to the Marikina riverbanks through Ateneo, then finding an actual way down. We decided to take it, just to see where it goes and then we found ourselves walking through Barangka(I think),across the bridge, past the LRT station, past Ligaya, and then eventually arriving at Sta Lu. We just basically walked home. I know, that really isn't like a real adventure, like how will you compare that to say, walking in another country? Well, to me that is as good an adventure as any. Doing it with a friend made the trip much more fun.

No comments: