Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Feeling lethargic.....

Sorry if I had to use that word, I had just been seeing it all the time when I play Cybernations. It means feeling as if you have no energy and no interest in doing anything, which is exactly what I've been feeling the past few days. Its the second day classes have been cancelled, can't really cheer for that cuz I've been dying to do something worthwhile. I'm so bored that when I wake up from sleep I feel even more bored. I even haven't been able to update my blog (until now anyway) and add the new things I've been planning like a shoutbox. And the rain, my God the rain.. I haven't seen that amount of water fall before. I was like, "Damn that's alot of water". Can't go to school, watch a movie, or even play with my friends in the local shop. Oh well, better just study for that test we'll have this friday...

No comments: