Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ha! I found my Arnis jacket. One of my blockmates did take it by mistake. Whats wrong is I asked all them that day. Just goes to show you how nobody really listens to me.

Classes are suspended today because of the heavy rains. Caused alot of confusion last night too trying to figure out if indeed they were out. As of now...there are classes tomorrow. Ah crap..oh well, can't complain. It feels both good to have a free day but its also quite boring. I don't really know how to feel about it.

My parents have a real wierd way of talking to me. They sort of encourage and discourage me at the same time. They support me in my choice to try for LM yet keep telling me not to push myself since I'm asthmatic(You'll understand me if you can hear how they say it). No matter who says it, I still have to try.

I know I'm violating alot of rules set by our English lessons about writing, being incohesive in my blog writing and what not. But, I guess this falls into "chaotic freewriting". I don't really have the time (or care) to make it a masterpiece for my readers. What I write is just basically what I think. Well, its only a glimpse, cuz the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
(I'll give a cookie to the guy who can tell me who really said that.Hehe..)

No comments: