Friday, July 14, 2006

Must....learn....TIME MANAGEMENT!!!

Things just suddenly piled up on me. Next week I have a talk to attend on monday, 6k runs M-W-F, home org GA which I'll probably miss anyway, a project proposal in LM,a report for ES lab and 5 mini-esssays due by friday, a long test also, and a benefit concert that I still have to make up my mind on attending. Well, I guess I can't really complain - I mean, I still do have a pretty easy schedule if you ask some of the older students. Like what Kram said, "Learning is one thing... Applying is another."

My parents are still trying to discourage me from my application to the Loyola Mountaineers, saying I'm too "frail" to do something like that. Even if I don't want to tell them, what I want is to prove something to myself - That I can do it. I want to push myself to my limit, even it that means I'll have to go behind their back or fight them for it face to face. And even if I can't make it, I'll be happy that I at least tried to do it, not just thinking what could have happened if I did.

No comments: