Sunday, July 09, 2006

Multitasking at its best

YM is a college students bestfriend, I tell you. You could talk to 5 or more people about an assignment at the same time. Well, if I managed my time well I wouldn't be talking with 5 people at the same time about my assignments, but thats not my point.
Cramming has never been easier, not that it was ever easy in the first place.

I've been spending my time going through all this quizzes in quizilla.com (now you know why I'm cramming right now :p) because, well, their right, most of the time. Its amazing actually how someone could tell you more about yourself than you could. I decided to post the results there at my sidebar cuz they could tell yo more about me than me. Besides, the anime pics look cool. Hehe. Try some of them if you like. The pics are great, arent they? Haha

No comments: