Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Now I have the energy to write, problem is I don't want to write. All I could thing about now is how my blog can well become a part of my Academic life. Kinda sucks right? But just kinda. The premise is funny actually . We have this lesson in English about keeping journals about what you think of to help in essay writing, and blogs fall into the category. But instead of blogs, we'll use dialetical double-entry notebooks(I just love saying really fast). In a nutshell(hehehe..) what that basically means is you write what you think about something, then after, you write what you think about what you wrote of what you thought about. Gets? Hahaha. It's fun to do, trust me.

I'm excited to start Arnis training tomorrow! Finally I'll be able to do some cool-looking stunts. Too bad I can't join the Ateneo Rifle Pistol team. Hehehe..

Wish me luck on my LM application! I hope I'll be able to pass thier rigorous training/audition process. I really like to be able to join.

Isn't July 5 Jerica's death anniversary? I believe so, and even if I'm not right, don't forget to pray for her. May she rest in peace..

No comments: