Wednesday, August 02, 2006

SABAW

Sakit sa ulo ng long test sa Math...Ok, I know I failed, who am I kidding. I only managed to answer 2 questions out 7 and I'm not even sure if those were correct. I should really start listening to the lectures and stop dozing off in class. I just have to make up for this one I failed..somehow..

Aside from the headache math caused me, I had to contend with colds yesterdays' annoying burst of rain caused me. That, and the traffic - Oh my God the traffic. It gives me a headache just trying to describe it. The best way you could describe me today is,sabaw. Pure sabaw...

Oh yeah, I already got an idea for my short story. Only problem now is writing it down.

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Math... My 'favorite' subject... Hahaha... Okay lang yan. 1st long test ko rin bagsak. Hahaha... Just don't forget to spend some time in the weapon of mass sleep induction that is the lib... Or at Matteo. Hahaha. For me it helped, somehow. Kahit paano, nakapasa pa rin. Hahaha.