Monday, August 07, 2006

Feedback

I'm sorry for not being able to reply to comments, and since there is only one guy that really does comment, I'll just post it here.

--Math... My 'favorite' subject... Hahaha... Okay lang yan. 1st long test ko rin bagsak. Hahaha... Just don't forget to spend some time in the weapon of mass sleep induction that is the lib... Or at Matteo. Hahaha. For me it helped, somehow. Kahit paano, nakapasa pa rin. Hahaha.-- Kram (Comment on SABAW)

It does feel good to sleep in the lib. Hehe. My problem is I that I have an uncontrollable brain shut-down during math class that no amount of coffee early in the morning could remove. I just find myself suddenly realizing our teacher had already finished a topic and is already moving on to another one. Hardwork and dedication nga lang naman, at baka papaano makapasa pa rin. Hehe.

--Use the "one test cancellable" excuse ;)-- Kram (comment on F)

Still, even with that excuse its still hard to make my parents get over seeing an F in my math subject. No harm in trying right?

--are you really that sarcastic in person? i hope not tsk tsk tsk-- anoynmous (post on shoutbox)

Are my blogposts sarcastic? Do I sound sarcastic? Really, do I? I guess since I repress most of my tendencies to say something sarcastic out loud I just pour it all out here. I don't think I'm sarcastic in person (emphasis on I think). Perhaps if you can get to know me. But I don't think I am. (I think)

PS: Pls introduce yourselfs naman when you tag over there in my shoutbox. Its already sad that only a few drop me a message. Sana I know naman who reads my blog. Post anything you like ^__^

No comments: