Thursday, August 31, 2006

Yey! I got my internet back! Now I could start researching for my ES report (If Alex is reading this, nyahahaha).Last night even our water connection -correction,the water connection for our entire village, was cut off. I was thinking all that was left was our electricity. Good thing all was fixed when I got home.

Now I understand alot of things. Its like I just got an epiphany or something. Because of sir Serrano (smiling, haha) and other stuff I now understand why students smoke, get drunk, do drugs and all of that crap. I now also unnderstand why there is always a massive traffic jam in the Katipunan every dismissal time. I went to the Ateneo GS and there were alot of students. I mean ALOT OF STUDENTS. I don't think the population of the College complex and LRMS put together are equal to that many students. And I now understand why I like going to school every MWF....

No comments: