Monday, September 04, 2006

Blogging for the sake of Blogging...

You know, I'm just blogging for the sake of saying that I have a blog. I admit it, I'm not a really good blogger. I feel stuck between relating and opening up everything about me and hiding those things I don't want others to know. Say I relate an event here, but then I'll leave out something I think about someone, just because I'm afraid he/or she will read it or somebody else will tell them about it. Or I have this recurring thought about someone that I don't want him or her to find out. So what I'm left with is a oversimplified blogpost containing nada or something that resembles a letter with censored parts removed but not fixed to make it readable.

I don't know whether to stop or I can develop a technique that finds a middle ground in problem. Until then, I guess I'll think twice before I post again.

No comments: