Friday, September 15, 2006

Everyday is an adventure

Everyday is an adventure to me. Its just I'm either to tired,lazy,busy or sabaw to write them all down. Yesterday was one such. I accompanied Burger to Gateway, and along the way there were some interesting things that happened. The most interesting to me was of course the conversations. We talked about many, things that would burden me to try to recall and write down, though through that at least I became a little closer with her. On the way the LRT train stopped mid journey. Nothing to worry about(good God), just technical difficulty I suppose and it was a first for me. In the end though we just went around Gateway to find a gift for her friend. I know either she ,(Hi Burger!) or some other will be reading this thats why it seems my storytelling is rather blunt and/or underopinionated. She'll understand.

i'm getting alot of things for free lately. I got a mostly-free shuttling back and forth from Ateneo and Gateway courtesy of Burger. I know I should be the one treating her but she insisted. Who am I to argue?
Last wednesday I got a free slice of cake in Red Ribbon Katipunan. I bought a slice of cake, and after a pretty long while they gave to me one that doesn't quite look like the one I ordered. certainly not like the one I ordered. Its because it wasn't what I ordered. They gave me a much more expensive slice of a different cake and I was eating it already before the my true order arrived. Thats why it my cake tasted more chocolatier than what a strawberry mousse sholud taste like.
Today I got a free lunch thanks to Julius. I should really pay him back, or at the least really consider his business proposal. He is really serious with it, and I think I owe it to him already to try my best.
I volunteered for a seminar workshop thing in Camarines Norte this upcoming October. Its good that my parents allowed me to go. We will be taught how to teach people about to protect the coral reefs. Its a 3-day stay and, the best part i like, its free. i'm already quite excited. I'l place it down there on my "Things to look forward to" list.

No comments: