Monday, September 25, 2006

Multiply raiding. Bwahahaha!!!

Nah, i'm not really raiding anyone's multiply. First, I get goosebumps when I think about infringing anyone's copyrighted pictures(I know that's ridiculous, but nonetheless). Second, its a hassle to copy paste all those pictures, however I like them. So until I can get a digicam of my own (hopefully soon) I'll be missing on alot of photographable college moments, like that of Tin's debut. Speaking of Tin's debut, better if you look at the multiply's of the people who took the pics, like junno's and icai's who I will be linking over there at the side, because I'll just grab some choice pics from them, not all.

And last of all, I just said that I'm raiding multiply's so that I can see the reactions of the people out there who have them. Not that they'll know I'm just joking, its not like anybody comes here and reads what I post,meaning to whom I'm writing this now can only be cybernetic thin air, or if even if say you a person is reading this, it was written not for you but only to satisfy the raving's of a madman who has found a better alternative than talking to himself, which is to just keep writing in his blog with knowledge that nobody is reading it so therefore assumes that he is in a way talking to himself, which is me. So therefore this elaborate explanation is only to entertain me, thinking that somebody will be reading this but knowing that nobody will, and so therefore have succeded in accomplishing...what? To kill alot of time and get the satisfaction of expressing his notions of absurdity to a void that is the blog which neither listens or reads, and could therefore just be an abyss where one tosses one's thoughts to be lost forever.

No comments: