Friday, September 29, 2006

Yey! I have a digicam na!

We all well know what happened with the storm yesterday, but with the 24-hour blackout and all, there was still something good that happened to me, which is that I got a my digicam! That got me to just taking pics to pass my boredom, which are these, during the storm,
and after



Now that I'll be taking alot of pics, that passes the question of should I get my own multiply? I have this thing of not going with the trend, and seeing alot of people got it, well, you get the idea. But it may become convenient. anyway, that will just be something I have to thing over. Its so hard to post pics in blogger, so maybe I should get one.

Oh yeah, that "Philosophy of Sleep" article is a work in progress, one in a series I'll be publishing about my philosophies in life.

No comments: