Saturday, August 05, 2006

F

I'm so glad its saturday again. Finally another break from college. I'm starting to get weary of it. I've been sick - and I am right now- 2 times in as many months already, and I blame it all on the freaky weather. It rains, then it shines, then it rains, then it rains some more. It really makes things so inconvenient. If your not soaking wet you'll be cringing in the heat of the sunlight; more annoying if it happens all at the same day.

Ha, I got the results of my long test. F. It was expected, so no use crying over spilt milk. This doesn't mean though i'm failing college(Oh God I hope not. This is just one long test in math, many more to go. I just have to buckle down and study for real. Only problem for me is that the advisory grades are due soon, and as the only basis of my math grade is are a D and F, I will be hard pressed to explain to my parents that I'm still far from failing (Oh God I really hope not)

Oh yeah, I better get cracking on that short story due for monday. I have the basic idea already, and the only forseeable problem is giving it a title. I'll post it when its done, probably.

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Use the "one test cancellable" excuse ;)