Sunday, August 06, 2006

My Niche

I've been searching around Ateneo for my little spot, my sort of "niche". You know, a sort of secluded spot where one could be alone and contemplate. Still not getting the picture? Here, in most teen-flick or pre-adolescent romantic chick movie there is that place where a guy takes a girl and tells her either "this is where I go when I want to be alone" or "I love this spot" and its that sort of place like the stadium at night or a building rooftop or an overlooking spot. Thats the sort of place I'm looking for. Not to take which ever girl and repeat the above mentioned cliche lines. Just my one spot where I could be alone and contemplate. Now I wonder, where is that spot I can call my own?...

So the short story is still due next week. Thats a relief. I was already dead set on cramming it through Winword in this last few hours of the night before passing it tomorrow. So thats why I wasn't feeling any sense of urgency even if I wasted all my free time playing DotA with my friends and watching Pirates of the Carribiean, which was by the way a really amazing movie. Hehehe...

No comments: