Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06!!!!

Its the dreaded triple 6 date today. Well, its not as bad as those apocalypse guys are talking about. Nothing bad has happened(yet, or that I know of). Its been actually a good day for me.

I got my physical exam over with, and had fun doing it too. I rather leave out what was funny cuz its uh, "private" so just take my word for it.

Yesterday I kept waking up in the middle of the night because I kept on dreaming that it was Orsem day and I was late. Took me 5 minutes everytime to realize that that was still next week. Thats to show you how excited I really am. Hehe..

I also got a haircut today. My parents said it did'nt look good anymore so I did it. Now I have short hair. I don't like when my hair is short. I already perfected my "top-flip" hair style coupled with the one-minute shower(no shampooing) and quick-drying. Now it's gone. Well, it will grow back anyway. I just hope Ateneo doesn't have a haircut policy so I can get my hair to that length I loved.

I read somewhere that Jupiter is visible to the naked eye tonight. Try looking out for it. I think they said that just look to where the sun rises, then look a little to the right.

Tell me if you see it!

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

No hair cut policy in Ateneo ;)