Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fiesta!!!
Fiesta samin don't ya know? Hehe. Its our parish' fiesta today, and with all the wealthy people in this quaint little village of ours, that means alot of hoopla.

For instance, this morning there was a bunch of performing drum and lyre groups. That was okay, if you like hearing the same old tunes drum and lyre groups do over and over again. A little variety was wildy welcomed, like the one that performed Narda(by the way, sawang sawa na ako sa kantang Narda).

Tonight there was a concert. It was a very basic band concert thingy, very much like the so many ones I had gone to when I was once a high-school student in LRMS(Its nice to be able to say that,once a highschool student, hehe..),though far cooler - temperature-wise.

There's only one thing I always hated whenever I go to these kinds of things. Strobe lights. I'm trying to watch,SO STOP TRYING TO BLIND ME WITH ALL THE FRIKIN' STROBE LIGHTS AND SPOTLIGHTS YOU HAVE!

With both those things I did today, I went with my mom. Now, I love my mom and all, but I just get so annoyed when she keeps on reacting to everything. You know that thing mom's do, when they see something they don't like, they really go out of their way to complain about it. And they always wonder why teenagers try to break free already...

No comments: