Thursday, June 15, 2006

Orsem '06 Day 3

"NASASABIK SA UNANG ARAW NG ISKUWELA!..."

Its Orsem night!!! But before we got to it we still went through the last Orsem day. We had the usual Morning show where we watched the Orsem Idol finalists perform. After that we got our Org tour, presentations ranging from cheesy films to group demos telling us about the Organizations present in Ateneo. The films themselves were good, some cheesier than the rest, and others well made. We laughed at the Superman trailers spoof they did.

After that we went on group dynamics with our English block. Kenot is my english block-mate, so its kinda nce to have somebody to talk to. But I soon found a new friends to talk with. I actually enjoyed and had more friends with my english block than with my course block. There just a certain thing we had I guess.

Now let's get to the Orsem night!!! First there was of course the Orsem Idol and the winners of it. Then from 4 to 8 pm we rocked non-stop to the beat of famous bands. Each played 3 to 4 songs. Most bands are connected to Ateneo - either one or more of its members are(were)students.

THe bands that performed were Bloom(or Blue)Fields, Dicta License, Rivermaya, Parokya ni Edgar, Urbandub, Hush, Spongecola, Kamikazee..Did I forget someone? Hmmm..I think you get the point.

Those who had their Orientation Seminars in other universities and colleges,imagine ours; three days and with a free concert to boot. Now read those big names I listed above and EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT!

ATENEO RULES!!!

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Blue Eagle the King!

Join Cuature! Haha! Fazoo fazoo fazoo be na na! Fazoo!