Monday, June 19, 2006

First Day in College

College is fun!(so far) Well its only been the first day so I can't really tell(yet). But I got to tell ya, it's way different than highschool. WAY different.

First on my M-W-F sched is 2 hours of english. What greeted us after our prof(at least I think he is) did was a diagnostic test. Finishing that rather quickly we found ourselves dismissed, an hour before our time. Well, that felt strange, in a wow-I'm-really-out-of-highschool-na-and-in-college sort of way. After that was college algebra, and to show you how I'm not really good in math I was placed in a beginners 0 unit course. We'll see if I can get out of it after the placement test. What was good though was that half my block was with me.

What I noticed with my classes were that the rooms were'nt airconditioned. I don't really mind that they weren't airconed its just that, well, were in college so I expected things to be different. It was really hot. They told me there weren't airconditioned because "student's should get to breathe the fresh air from all the trees". That makes sense, still, its hot.

I have a 2-hour break from my sched and so my blockmates and I went to Mcdonalds Katipunan to eat. At least now I got to know my blockmates better, and actually made friends, though I still feel a bit left out. Yeah, thats nice, eventually they'll be coming over here and reading my blog(yeah block JJ keep reading). After that, our Environmental Science subject, which I shall be enjoying(I don't know why my blockmates won't) then hung-out at Manang's for a couple of hours before I went home.

And that was my first day in college...

No comments: