Saturday, June 10, 2006

Three days back and three days to go...
Last Thursday we checked out this new LAN shop in front of the Village East Clubhouse; Park 12-something. Anyway, it was the grand-opening, so Rj and I went there since he also knows the guy who owns it. It a pretty nice place, airconed and hi-tech. You gotta love the flatscreen monitors that allows you to to look at your neighbors screen without the need to turn your head, though the lightweight optical mouse is a little to fast for its own good. We played Dota with "pros"-real tournament players. Well,after that, we found out that we weren't as good as we thought we were. We were so engrossed in playing that we didn't notice that the blessing had begun! We were so noisy that we didn't notice it until the priest was dousing us already with holy water. Oh yeah, we played for 5 hours that day. Head-wracking I tell you..

Yesterday (June 9) I went with my father to Ateneo. Simple reason: to learn how to get there.THe way to commute to Ateneo was easy enough. The only thing I don't like about whole thing is that I have to pass through the deadly Katipunan intersection. The normal commute would be a dance with death. Piece of cake. I just hope it would'nt be splattered cake. Hehe

Today was another 3-hour Dota day. Yeah,I know, my life is that boring.

And 3 days from now, Tuesday, is our Orsem. I'm really excited. Getting there will be my first big adventure into college life. Early morning commute all by myself, oh how I can picture it already. Hehe...

No comments: