Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yea! I finally got my OrSem letter! And I was about to go to Ateneo for it too, hehe. For those of you who don't know, OrSem is Orientation Seminar. I was planning to post a pic of it because it looks spiffy and colorful and all, but my scanner won't cooperate.
Anyway, for Ateneo this is a big deal. Let's see, for 3 days we will have a morning show, course/departmental talks, group dynamics, a mass, campus tours, film showing, Blue Babble (I assume loyalty talk or the like) organizational tours and Orsem Night. Orsem Night! How cool is that! Now I don't have the slightest clue yet about what Orsem Night is but it sounds exciting. Hell, I'm excited about the whole thing already! What school gives a 3-day seminar, before enrollment? hehe.

Granted I'm not that keen on things like touchy-feely-opening-and-introducing-oneself-making-friends-that-I-trust
-that-will-catch-me-when I-jump-off-the-edge-of-a-cliff like Group dynamics, I'm open to it. Why not diba? Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I'm excited and a little bit scared to dive in head first into college.

I can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Thank God! Akala ko walang papasok ng Ateneo from your batch. Enjoy the OrSem! Saya yan! ;)