Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some of you might be thinking (eh who am I kidding nobody hasn't even read this yet) why have I not been posting often in my little blog. For starters, I rather not bore you to not coming back with irrelevant details about my daily life. I plan to post only important events or any of the sort, things that are more interesting to read. Who would want to read stuff like, "I watched tv today and met with my friends and we played and its so much fun", anyway? Well,I did resolve(again)to make this remaining vacation time worthwhile. I'll take up self-studying french again(pronounciation is a pain in the..) and I started fixing this place by adding a couple of links there at the sidebar; feel free to click away. I should also start shamelessly advertising my blog - how could anybody read it if i dont share it right?

I'm just a little bummed tonight, cause not only did she not talk to me much, she didn't even say good bye..

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Your idea of writing about irrelevant events reminds me of the journal we were required to pass to Ms. Alarcon before. Haha. However, sometimes you can juice out poetry even in the most irrelevant or simplest things. Just keep your eyes open. ;)