Saturday, May 20, 2006

So tired...
I'm so tired, and I dont know why. I've been busy lately by spending alot of time with my friends, doing with them pre-college stuff sometimes, but I dont see how sitting in front of a computer for hours playing the rest of the time can make you tired. I'll just sum up everything I've got going lately:
-I want to go to college na! i'm so frikin bored na and gusto ko nang makita ang college..
-Why is the "the Da Vinci code" R-18 here? I'm too tired to write every opinion about it, so I'll say this: What in the ^&*$!(insert any phrase here that you like) are they thinking?..
-I haven't watched a movie in the theatres for a long time..
-Why does time feel like it moves so slow?..
-Naiingit ako kanila Rj at Regine..
-I miss my girlfriend so much, and I'm starting to have..doubts..
-Bakit kaya di sya naggood-bye, or nireturn man lang yung mga sinabi ko?..
Hayy..Thats all I've got, see ya next time.

No comments: