Friday, May 12, 2006

Summer is over!
"Ulan, sinong di mababaliw sa ulan..", or so goes the song. Yup, I've been listening to the pitter patter of raindrops falling on the roof since last night, largely because the cable went out before I could watch my Thursday shows. It rained all day today too, which means good bye "..in the heat of summer sunshine.." and hello being "..nag-iisa sa gitna ng dilim at basang-basa pa sa ulan.."(get it? Blackouts and floods? hehe..) There's always something about rain..that makes me remember, reminisce. All that I could think about last night when I was listening to the sound of rain, was her. Maybe it's because of hearing the song whose the lyrics I wrote above(don't tell me you didn't get that..) over and over again. Either way, it sent me back to that wonderful time. I was even thinking what would it be like if I had this blog since then. I sure would have more to write about. Anyway, I sure have killed enough of my time and yours, so I should stop now. One last lyric though, and sing it with me this time..

"Naaalala, ko ang mga gabing, nakahiga sa ilalim ng kalawakan - naaalala, ko ang mga gabing, magkatabi sa ulan..."

[P.S. Like the new background? made it myself ^^,]

1 comment:

CaMoLLa said...

palink po kuya Cid!!! Camille N. toh! :D http://justcamille.blogspot.com