Monday, May 22, 2006

I was out all day today accompanying my friends Rj and Karlo as they enrolled in San Beda. I know I have no business there, but we enjoy hanging out together and I wanted to see how it was like, so what the hell. I got a glimpse of college life right there, seeing uniformed students, school facilities and generally what university life feels like. While they were busy going back and forth on errands, I was just sitting somewhere and listening to my iPod and reading a Chinese astronomy book. Now that book was interesting, I really have to post what it says, because it seems to be correct, most of the time at least. I also saw a lot of ruizians there, and I kinda envy them. I wish I know at least one person when I go to Ateneo this June. Rj and Karlo are classmates, lucky bastards. Hehehe. After that,we just ended the day with a good 'ol game of DotA.

I really want to see what college is like already. It will be sort of a cool adventure to have.

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

Ah... The curiosity of how it feels like to be in college. Haha. Nakakamiss yang feeling na yan.