Monday, May 08, 2006


Choices,choices..



I'm in a bit of a fix here.Tomorrow is our planned class outing. Well, it was supposed to be this wednesday but "due to popular demand" they decided to move it up a day. And what do you know, it just had to clash with one of my friend's b-day celebration. Now I can't decide which one to go to!

Now let's weigh both sides. This is my senior class outing, and getting to have an escapade with them one last time before going off to college sounds fun. Getting treated to a movie (I do hope they plan on watching Silent Hill, or at least M:i:III) and lunch in Gateway sounds fun too. To be honest, our class isn't really "bonded" together- by that I mean think of the United States, or better yet the Philippines; one country,heavily divided. While I am being honest, I can say that I'm not that close with the group of friends I want to join in Gateway, since most of them are incoming 3rd-years and only Rj is my only real connection there.If I go swimming, I'll have to contribute something. If I go malling, I'd get to watch a free movie(again, I hope it's Silent Hill). Tommorow also,is a special day for me since its a special date between me a special girl, and since she is not here I really don't have a strong motivation to go with my classmates. And since I will be "alone" tomorrow, spending time with a couple (Rj and his gf) doing,well,couple-ly stuff, would feel wierd and akward for me. Third wheel, anyone?

I still don't know where will I go or who will i join. Well, you'll know who tomorrow. All I can say is this - I don't want to get a sunburn, or even darken..

1 comment:

wongkarboi said...

I was a 5th wheel once. Actually not just once. Haha. Sanay na. Savor lonesome.