Thursday, June 14, 2007

2nd Year has begun!

Actually me being a sophomore has started yesterday, but being so tired I decided to put off posting until tonight. Actually, I'm also tired tonight - maybe its that biodisk taking effect on me. Lol Julius.

Anywho, in a nutshell this is my take on my 1st sem as a second year student (Oh God time flies so fast make it stop. I don't want to grow yet that fast.) Sched's a drag, but I can't really complain once I compare that to my friends that are taking Nursing - 7 to 7 classes in a single classroom with only a short break. I should consider myself lucky (So should you).

As for my profs and subjects I already got a good first impression off them I think. I can't tell whether my Economics professor is good or not, but I can tell it will be hard to listen to her. History will be fun even though it's Asian, I expect this will be an easy B (ehhemm..) from our young freshly graduated teacher. Apparently self-defense PE class translates to Muay Thai (Thai kick boxing for those who don't know) which means we will be taught to defend ourselves wearing expensive mini-shorts.

Our Theo class has shown itself to be interesting. Fr. Roche comes highly recommended and with his introductory philosophizing I believe this course will be both challenging and fulfilling. What I fear is that Julius will engage him in a theological debate that will give Fr. Roche a heart attack in frustration. We will see tom if I'm right.

French = Fun. I know I'll love that course even if they give tons of requirements. Fil is... I dunno. I'm not a big fan Filipino. Our teacher is very gay though, it both sense of the word, and I don't quite see yet how will that translate into the course. And lastly our SA teacher appears to know what see is talking about, problem is we cannot hear what she is talking about. Tons of readings too.

First impressions in a nutshell. Quite a wordy nutshell

No comments: