Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Changes

I have absolutely no talent concerning picking color schemes or anything about design. Or coding for that matter. So I need some feed back on the changes I made on my this here blog. Like are the color text and background combinations painful to the eyes? Also if you can give a tip on coding blogspot that would be helpful. I like to put back my old star scape background but I don't know how do it.

---
I have 4 applications to fill up tonight. ESS Finance AVP, ALAC, Gawad Kalinga and DevSoc applications form. Oh there is also the CRC they are calling us for on Friday. I hope this lot of extra-curricular orgs will fill in the relatively light academic load I seem to have that is very unexciting. Barring sudden shifts in subject matter or teaching styles, the only problem subject I can foresee is Socio-Anthro and perhaps Theo. The rest can be done with minimal effort.

Extracurriculars is what gives spice to my college life, and what probably saves me from going insane with the monotony of academics and being bored to death at the same time.

No comments: