Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Summer Vacation Loser

I'm such a loser during summer vacation. Where my friends have been going to places like Rome, Singapore, Hong Kong, the US, Boracay, Puerto, or even just their provinces like Zambales or Batangas, the most exciting (and only, if not my trip to the local mall last monday) place I've been in the past 2 weeks of vacation has been the cemetery.

Sleep can only kill so many hours of the day, and so as not to go insane of boredom in the times where I'm not eating, watching the TV, playing video games or sleeping, I've resorted to reread my DS subject readings. Yes! I'm not joking. I'm shifting through pages of course readings - during summer vacation. At least I'm comforted by the thought of doing something productive. I've reread and finally understood our first ever article which I didn't finish and read another one which I didn't read at all. Well, better late than never. Also trying to read the articles we didn't take up. There's actually some pretty good stuff there. I also have the His Dark Materials Trilogy of novels I've wanted to read since watching the Golden Compass but weirdly I've been putting of reading it. just another in the long list of summer readings I want to accomplish.

While we are in the topic of summer, I've got to watching the new Terminator series on C/S and AXN, and I'm excited to see one of my favorite actresses again on TV. Summer Glau beats Arnold Schwarzenegger as a Terminator any day. Kristanna Loken, eat your heart out.

No comments: