Thursday, November 15, 2007

How to be cool in school

I'm cool. And here's what I did today to be cool. On a already cold and rainy Christmas season day like this, I sat in an air conditioned class for one and half hour before taking a dive in the LS pool. I then showed off my coolness by walking around the pool in my revealing swimming gear, making sure to wait for a slight breeze to make that dramatic blowing-wet-hair look and shiverin- err, flexing my muscles, before changing back. Then I went to my next class, drying my hair for the next hour and a half with the aircon turned on high. I was so cool my feet were already numb. So cool in fact, all the while my professor was talking I was thinking "I'm cold I'm cold I'm cold I'm cold I'm cold I'm cold I'm cold".

Now that's the way to be cool in school

No comments: