Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Best Nightmare

I spent 2 hours stuck in traffic, in the process missing my Eco class, only to arrive in Ateneo just in time for classes to be suspended. Great.

Whoever does the deciding to suspend classes either are "napakasablay" or exhibit incredibly precise forecasting abilities: The rains let up after a while once the announcement is made, allowing students to go home and enjoy the rest of the day. No classes again tomorrow. Let's see how their forecasting powers fare then.

That's not the nightmare I'm talking about though. Ever had a recurring, truly terrifying horror movie-like dream? I just had one that scared me awake all night, and when I go back to sleep it would be the same one. Turns out to be the BEST. I don't know why, but it turned romantic (I'll spare you the details). It was a nightmare unlike any other. I woke up with a smile on my face and unwilling to sleep again(remember, it was a nightmare and I just had enough of that scary crap). If every nightmare was like this, then I won't mind having one every night.

If dreams have meanings, then I'm still psychoanalyzing this one...What does it mean to be in love with a ghost?

No comments: