Sunday, February 25, 2007

Random February Thoughts

Haven't really gotten a good thought,experience or epiphany about the workings of the universe to explore in writing, but its been a while since I posted anything so I'll just post random thoughts about...well, randomness. You did read the title right?

Got my haircut. Been in my to-do list for a long time and got tired of planning it and just went for it.
Got new chucks. Yey
Bought my own shades. I would have liked it better if I got a high-class one from Julius but the summer sun is starting to drive me insane.
To hell with this summer heat. didn't even wait till March. Super cold and annoyingly hot and humid is abnormal within the space of a month.
Our Physics class is cool.
I saw the US ambassador last Friday playing tennis.
I dreamt about my effing note cards three consecutive times last Saturday. This was after I was scared half to death when I thought I lost my envelope.
Dreaming about your note cards isn't fun at all.
I've stopped caring about love and everything related to it.
Trying to write a poem without inspiration is hard.
Acting workshops are interesting.
My happiest thought is also my saddest
I don't feel anything when listening to love songs.
Going to Bible Studies are interesting.
I'm procrastinating...alto
Playing DotA is basically the highlight of an ordinary college day.
Cervini caf is a great place to hang-out in.
I miss being in high school
I don't want to go back to high school
I don't mind going back to high school
I'm paranoid when a certain type of knife and/or candy bar is somewhere near me.


Well ,that's basically what I can think of right now. Guess that's that. I may add somethings if I could think of it

No comments: