Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day.

yeah, I know you guys just celebrated your day with your significant other, or at least wished it. I unfortunately don't have one myself.

Pretty funny I guess. Here am I thinking that I can ask out any girl already but when the opportunity presented itself I found myself frozen, unable to move or say a word. I was still able to ask her out though, eventually. It didn't turn out exactly the way I pictured it, and so I couldn't call it a date. Hung-out maybe and catched up, but not a date. It made my Valentines fun though. Not romantic as couples had, or depressing as single people watching their "loves" with someone else, but just fun. A fun that made me smile and forget my past.

Damn. Where did my wittyness go? I can write a better post than that. I'm supposed to be inspired with all the love choking the air today. I guess all the sap is preventing me from thinking clearly. Or I'm just too tired. Screw it, I'm sleepy. Happy Valentines again.

No comments: