Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It will be Cold in the Month of Love...

Literally. Its really freaking cold. They say its normal for the start of the year to be cold but after the warm spell of December up until, well, this Sunday, I would have expected the heat to last till summer. That's climate change for ya.(*cough*startlisteningtoenvironmentlistspeople*cough*)
There are only two kinds of people who won't be affected by the unexpected cold. Those wearing sweaters, and couples. Yeah, single people like me would just have to rough it without the warmth of another...





sweater. Its always warmer if you have two sweaters.

But anyway, seeing it is February, there is some sort of figurative irony for it being cold. Single people get it doubly -physically and emotionally. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being a bleeding heart here being all tear-jerky and stuff. I can take seeing people cuddling and doing whatnot under blankets right in front of me. But being surrounded by that thick, sappy displays of affection all over campus is just not...




conducive to learning.

The universe is inherently balanced, and it will always seek that balance. That's why when its cold, we seek for warmth. I've had my perfect February and a wonderful Valentines day. This year is my balance. And nothing says that better to me than freezing me at night when I sleep thinking and wishing that I can have the warmth of another...




blanket. Yey. Go Climate Change *sarcastic*

No comments: