Monday, October 16, 2006

Where there is hope, there is doubt- Finals Update

Lit Finals....headache..Let's put it this way, it was worse than watching C-SPAN for a day. My brain was sapped in trying to fill a white booklet with essayic answers to mr. Pulan's questions. And this was before Math, and with my brain already drained of much of it's mojo, math would have been a problem. There was a glimmer of hope, I passed my last last long test! A rare occurance I'll concede yet it lowered my needed passing grade and increased what little hope I have of getting at least a D. I was even pissed because I can't concentrate, and that was because I needed to pee so badly! Take note my readers, GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE TAKING A TEST, ESPECIALLY MIDTERMS OR FINAL. All I can do now is hope. But when there is hope there is doubt,(oh yeah, Ive been trying to make a quote of mine to explain what I've been feeling the entire day and this is what i've come up with), and now only time will tell now if I'll take math 11 again. next sem...

No comments: