Thursday, October 19, 2006

First Sem is officially...OVER

My first sem of college is now...over. *sigh* I still can't get over the whole how time flies so fast deal. I've been staring at the screen for over half an hour and these are the only things I could say. The sem is over, and time flies so fast. That's been my mantra lately- of how fast time is. And look, next week is my Camarines Trip. I rather go to Guimaras, but I can't back out on a commitment. Well, I guess since that is the only thing I could say for this time, I'll just update my blog when I return (Unless something happens to me that seems interesting). Oh yeah, Earlier today I rode with the most amazing jeepney driver I've seen, if only it wasn't so scary. I can talk more about it, but I'm not in the mood. Something is bothering me..Could be just the October Cold..

No comments: