Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Discovery

It's been more than or almost a month since my accident, my birthday, Christmas, New Years and our Bataan Ecotour. Now that's procrastinating. It's not that I don't have anything to write about. When school came back it swamped with work and stress so I put off writing about this year's Christmas until now. Add the fact that we have Discovery Channel back in our cable, it's been difficult for me to get away from the TV. I love watching Discovery

A month ago I was in an industrious mood - all I've been doing before Christmas was keep busy - play games, watch the new season of Avatar, watch TV, even read schoolwork just to keep my mind busy and not bothered by troubles. So I was surprised when I discovered that I lost my drive after Christmas day. Industriousness has always just been an excuse for me, work just a distraction. I hate idle times like vacation, it makes me think. Christmas this year was better than last year.

Our Bataan Trip was fun. I discovered alot of things, like facts about turtles, how incredibly bad the feeling of being wasted is, but what amazes me until now is the awesome power of the Law of Attraction. If you've heard one of my motivational speeches then you'd have an idea of what I'm talking about. I mean, it cannot be coincidence anymore!

This post is made just for me to put into writing most of my thought this past two months. It's very cryptic i know, but that's for the off-chance someone actually got to reading this. Don't worry, I'll understand what I wrote about, even if you wouldn't.*insert sly smile here*

No comments: