Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Universe is trying to tell me something...

Don't tell me you guys are superstitious. It seems only a couple - if there were any at all who read the previous post below titled "this ain't for the superstitious." And I thought that post would be fun. Anyway, that's not my concern now

~~~

I had like the best sleep yesterday in a long while. I felt so relaxed that I forgot I had school when I woke up and immediately fell asleep again. I was even having a good dream, which I don't remember much now, but I do remember I was trying to speak French then. Maybe it's because I had fun practicing my barok French with my friend the night before. If Anna is reading this, maybe she'll understand. She can read past internet text and get the hidden meaning of what I say, you know...

~~~

I'm getting this vibe that the universe doesn't want me to go to the ESS Madlum ecotour. First my NSTP orientation pulls me away from sign-ups during ESS Orsem. Then Nica said only those who signed-up and those who will attend the Wednesday (today) briefing can join the tour. Fine, I was a little pissed because of the unfairness, but I accepted it. They said I'll just wait for someone to back out then I can take his place, which someone did. Then I remember that DevSoc GA was scheduled the same time as the briefing. I really want to become involved in DevSoc this year, but I decided to just miss this one time for the briefing. Then last night they said there will be a guidance test for sophomores at the same time as the ESS and DevSoc meetings. It really seems that the Universe doesn't want me to go to Madlum. By the way, did I mention that since I'm the ESS' Gawad Kalinga point-person/liaison I should be active in GK activities as well, and that they'll be having a build this weekend, the same day as the ecotour? <_<

PS: Now that I'm typing this I just remembered we also have to pay for the tour together and after looking in my wallet, just realized that I don't have enough cash with me anyway. Great.

No comments: